Challenging the visitors' curiosity and trying to check some aspects of understanding we are posting few examples of textures
and asking readers to find out whether they can answer to the following questions:
- Which is the most difficult medium for transport treatment on each page?
- What method you would think is possible or desirable to apply for this most difficult medium?
- What is the difference between the textures -
- 1 and 2, 9 and 10 on page 1;
- 1 and 2 on page 2; 3 and 5, and 5 and 6 on page 2;
- 9 and 10 and 11 on page 2;
- 3 and 4 on page 4;
- 1 and 2 on page 6; 6 and 7 on page 6?
We would post out the most correct and appealing answers and comments.
Few of the small amount of VAT treated media are -
Figure 1. Capillary morphology model of porous medium: a bundle of parallel pores embedded in solid
Schematic representations of varying morphologies: (a) regular, unspecified sphere packing with stationary distribution, (b)
simple cubic periodic sphere packing, and, (c) bi-porous capillary morphology with internal obstructions